- Zero Calories
- Weight Control
- Managing Diabetes
- Provides a sweet taste with no aftertaste
- Useful in Cooking and Baking
Ace-K has zero calories. Ace-K is an excellent tool for helping to reduce the sugar content of foods and beverages, and is suitable for diabetics.
As a sugar substitute with zero calories, Ace-K can help reduce or replace calories in foods and beverages and offer low-calorie alternatives for people looking to lose and control weight. 1-3
Studies have shown that Ace-K has no effect on serum glucose, cholesterol, or triglycerides. People with diabetes may incorporate products containing Ace-K into their balanced diet.
Provides a sweet taste with no aftertaste
Ace-K has a clean, sweet taste with a fast onset and no lingering aftertaste. Ace-K provides a synergistic sweetening effect so is often used in conjunction with caloric or other non-caloric sweeteners. Ace-K also helps to shorten the lingering sweetness of sucralose and aspartame.
Useful in Cooking and Baking
Ace-K has rapid solubility, is pH stable, and is heat stable so can be used in cooking and baking. 4
1. Miller PE, Perez V (2014). Low-calorie sweeteners and body weight and composition: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials and prospective cohort studies. Amer J Clin Nutr. 100 (3): 765–777. doi:10.3945/ajcn.113.082826. PMC 4135487. PMID 24944060.
2. Azad MB, Abou-Setta AM, Chauhan BF, et al. (2017) Nonnutritive sweeteners and cardiometabolic health: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials and prospective cohort studies. CMAJ. 189 (28): E929–E939. doi:10.1503/cmaj.161390. PMC 5515645. PMID 28716847.
3. Rogers PJ, Hogenkamp PS, de Graaf C, et al. (2015) Does low-energy sweetener consumption affect energy intake and body weight? A systematic review, including meta-analyses, of the evidence from human and animal studies. Inter J of Obes. 40 (3): 381–94.
4. A. Bassoli, L. Merlini. SWEETENERS – Intensive. Encyclopedia of Food Sciences and Nutrition (Second Edition). Academic Press, 2003. Pages 5688-5695, ISBN 9780122270550.